- Use this space to tell people what your company does and why and how it does it. What're you known for? Who likes you? What's your number one competitive advantage?
- Include all the things that make your business unique and better than the competition. Do you have a patented 13-step process for taxidermy that results in the most lifelike stuffed owls? You gotta mention that.
- Other good things to weave into this copy include: awards won, distinctions given, number of products sold, company philosophy (just keep it short), interesting company history bits, and anything that makes a reader think you'd be awesome to do business with.
Preparing For Your Visit
Items to Bring With You:
- All health insurance cards
- A photo ID
- A complete list of your current medications
- Referral forms from your primary care physician if your health insurance plan requires prior approval
- Registration form and medical history form, if provided
Your complete consultation will last 2-3 hours. Both of your eyes will be dilated with eye drops that may cause you to be light sensitive for up to 12 hours. For this reason, you may wish to bring sunglasses and someone to drive you home. If you do not have sunglasses, they will be provided to you.